BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hoildays

On the holidays I did lots of things.  First I went to Will's house and I played football it was a tie and that      night we made a cubby.  We were going to sleep in the cubby but then  Will did not want to sleep in the cubby.  After that I went to the movies I saw The Karate Kid it took 2 hours and a half.  Then I went to the Gold Coast. We had a sand-ball fight with Leyley and my brother Max,my cousin and I won.  After that I played football I got 4 tries my 4th try was when I jumped like Greg Inglis I was smiling.  My dad said last run before you come off and that was my 4th try.  We won 54-0.  Finally Leyley came over for a sleepover and we played football it was 54 all and that night we played the new NRL Wii game.  We got McDonald's for lunch.

1 comments:

Mrs R said...

Harry it sounds like you had a very busy holiday. I have had a snowball fight but I have never had a sandball fight. It sounds like it is just as fun.
Mrs R